Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nyx Cosmetics

I have been following various makeup and fashion "gurus" for the past couple of months. Watching them on You Tube is fascinating. It's like a window into someone else's lives and their secrets for success in their lives. Then I began to read their blogs and the blogs of their followers and then on it goes until here I am starting a blog of my own!




I find myself talking to myself often about stuff, so maybe this will be a way to direct that talk out to where it may be of some use to someone else, just as the simplest of blog entries brings me a smile when I read the ones I follow.




So here goes ... starting with my latest "find" - NYX cosmetics.




I hunted them down and have found them at my local shopping mall. The manager of the mixed accessories shop where I finally found them promised to get some more in. And did she ever deliver! Three big stands with most of the range there. I spent about an hour swatching and tucking things in my little pink basket. I love their pencils and cream blushes and lipsticks.




They make an eyelid primer or base that promises to keep eyeshadow in place. I am hoping it will be as good as the MAC paintpots. We'll see...





I bought White, White w/Pearl and Skin Tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment