Thursday, May 27, 2010

NOTD and a Miracle Cure!

Hi there dear followers.

I have been a bit under the weather with a heavy cold so sorry for not posting sooner. Now I'm blogging instead of writing report cards - as you do. Don't worry, they will get done. I'm just switching gear in my brain by blogging for awhile. There is sure to be scientific research that supports this as a method of getting the most out of your brain - left and right hemispheres - correct? So now I feel justified (lol), I'll get to the topic.


I tried a bit of a shall we say alternative "french" look on my nails. First applied OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress to the top quarter and then dipped the very tips with Rimmel Deliciously Dark. Of course used a base coat and then a top coat. the top coat welds the colours together.



Then for the miracle cure. Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure is well named, in my opinion. I developed a ridge on my left thumb nail in the past 12 months. Didn't even really notice it at first because I've always had fairly flaky thumbnails. But in the past 4 months it started to really split down the centre of the nail from top to bed!!! Ouch.
Tried keeping it filed smooth so it wouldn't catch on things but finally needed something to weld the layers of nail together. Because, I can tell you, it would really hurt bad when I caught it and lifted the nail on everything I was touching. Finally came across Sally Hansen Miracle Cure and I can report that it is holding firm. Yeah!
This product is working to stop me being in pain. Now whether it will CURE the condition remains to be seen. Maybe this is uncurable? Any ideas? I promise I haven't worn acrylics or gels for about 5 years before it did this. I was looking after my nails pretty good I think.


Anyone else have a similar problem?

1 comment: