Saturday, May 1, 2010

NYX Nail Polish

Along with the eyeshadow bases etc etc etc (hang head in shame) that I hauled out of the Groove shop at my local mall the other day, I bought all the non frosted cream type nail polishes they had. Except green. Wasn't sure about the green...

Anyway, I tried out the greyish one yesterday and the verdict is - love it!


I follow lollipop26writes blog and she had written about an Eyeko polish that she tried and it was like OPI You Don't Know Jacques. Well, this NYX one is in the same sooo-close-to-it colour range. It went on nicely with two coats and is thick, creamy and shiny. And no chipping by the end of the second day (today). It is called NYX "The Taupe".


I also bought a pink "Girly", lavender "Between Mauve and Purple" and an orange one called "Forever 1989". Congratulations on the names NYX designers! Better than numbers any time.

Here are some shots of how they look.
The Taupe is the one I am wearing.


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I have just recently purchased a nail polish simaliar to the "Between Mauve and Purple" - it's Lavendar from AVON i was a abit cautious to trying AVON products but its is amazing so far it's anti chipping & a beautiful colour a little lighter than the "Between Mauve and Purple" though .. congrats on being a new blogger i would love to have my own blog i'm just not sure about it all :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle. Just go ahead and start blogging. It's fun. Thanks for the tip. I will check out the AVON nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete